In life, you have to take the rough with the smooth—and never is that more true than in bingo. After all, bingo is a game of chance, and there are plenty of highs and lows along the way.
Here at BingoPort, we know all too well how it feels when things don’t quite go our way—that’s why we’ve compiled this list of the top ten moments every bingo player dreads. Get ready to groan in sympathy…
1. When you’ve got 1TG but someone else beats you. And not just anybody. It’s the same person you saw on the latest winners list today. And yesterday. And every. Single. Day.
2. When you try to make a withdrawal for the jackpot you just won, but you haven’t met the wagering requirements. What is this madness?
3. When you’re ready to buy tickets for a jackpot game, until you realise you’ve got nothing left in your account. Nice going… loser.
4. When you sign up to a new site, only to find they don’t have your favourite variety of bingo. What’s up with that?
5. When you’ve made plans with your best roomie to meet up in the chatroom. Only they don’t show up. At all. And you waited all night. #ultimatebetrayal
6. When a newbie starts talking in CAPS in the chatroom—ugh, someone didn’t read the bingo etiquette cheat sheet! And then they have the nerve to try and give you a tip—clearly they don’t know that you’ve been playing long before they even knew the difference between 75-ball and 90-ball bingo!
7. When a new jackpot or bingo site’s been announced, but you have to go to work. Why can’t sitting at home and playing at bingo be a job?
8. When you wake up from that dream where you won the £1 million jackpot. And then you realise you have to get up and go to work. Ah… reality… what a buzzkill.
9. When you sign up to a site because of its great welcome bonus, only to find that their wagering requirements are sky high. Then you spend the rest of the day trying to calculate just how much money you’ll have to spend. And then you start to think the unthinkable: is bingo really worth it?
10. When you go to refer another friend to your favourite bingo site, only to find you’ve already referred the maximum 15! Is it really your fault that you have so many friends? Bingo just doesn’t understand sometimes...
Well, that just about covers the top 10 dreaded moments of a bingo player’s life! If there’s any that we’ve missed, let us know in the comments!